Circuit Training involves performing exercises on stations, covering all aspects of fitness, strength, stamina and co-ordination.
An Overview of Circuit Training
Circuit training is a form of body conditioning using high-intensity aerobics. An exercise circuit is one completion of all exercises in the program. Following completion of one circuit, all exercises are performed again to complete a total of 2-6 circuits.
- Improves mobility, strength and stamina
- Develops strength and endurance
- Appropriate form of training for most sports
- Can be adjusted to suit age, fitness and health of the athlete
- A wide range of exercises to select from which will maintain enthusiasm