- Next Session
- Monday 19th April 2021 (17:00 - 17:45)
- Sport / Physical Activity
- 50+ Classes, Aerobics, Chair Based Exercise, Circuit Training, CrossFit, Exercise Class, Exercise Referral, Falls Prevention, Gym/Health Club, Hiking, Jogging, Nutrition, Walking, Weight Management
- Skill Level
- Taster Session, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Mixed
- Genders Accepted
- Organised By
- 🔴 This activity is On Demand
What's great about our classes?
- No floor work
- Outdoors when we can - even over Zoom you can be outdoors
- 5pm - after work
- Rain or shine
- Functional exercise - they will help in day to day life
- We work on our balance - you don't need to be afraid of falling over to benefit.
- Information comes via our private WhatsApp group.
This Activity is available online
What to Bring / Equipment
No special equipment. Water is good. Sensible shoes. Appropriate clothing for being outdoors
This activity also runs on these dates:
Tue, 20 Apr 2021 (17:00 - 17:45)
Wed, 21 Apr 2021 (17:00 - 17:45)
Thu, 22 Apr 2021 (17:00 - 17:45)
Fri, 23 Apr 2021 (17:00 - 17:45)
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 (17:00 - 17:45)
Plus 52 more sessions...
The information contained in the Active Devon activity finder has been provided by clubs. It is the responsibility of each club to ensure that information relating to their club remains up to date. Active Devon is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by clubs and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. It is recommended that you contact a club directly in order to establish specific opportunities available.