You are invited to join the GBA team at our Strategy Launch and Partner Engagement Event.
This will be hosted via Zoom on Tuesday 18th May 2021 from 1130-1330.
Who is the event for? All our partners or potential partners. Organisations big and small. Local Authority, NHS, CCG staff, public bodies such as police and DWP, Third sector and community groups, education sector, clubs and other organisations.
The planned agenda is:
• Welcome & Introduction
• GBA During the Pandemic
• Introduction to our 2021-2025 Strategic Intent
• Breakout Discussions:
- Your thoughts
- Whose with us on the journey
• System based change and solutions:
- Brief overview / introduction
- Breakout Room Discussion
• Call to action
• Closing Remarks
Please book your place by 7th May using the booking form below. This event is free of charge.
In order to access this event online, delegates will be required to:
- Have access to a laptop or tablet. A smartphone device is accepted but functionality can be limited. The device must have access to a microphone as the session will be interactive.
- Have good Wi-Fi access
- Be able to log into the workshop 5 minutes ahead of the designated start time.
If you have any accessibility or learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
Event details including the Zoom log in and a link to GBA's strategy will be sent out at the end of the week prior to the event.