You can apply if your organisation is a:
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- constituted group or club
- not-for-profit company or community interest company
- social enterprise
- statutory body (including town, parish and community council)
You meet at least one of our funding priorities
National Lottery Awards for All has three funding priorities. Tell us in your application how you meet at least one of them.
Our priorities are:
- bringing people together and building strong relationships in and across communities
- improving the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enabling more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
For now we're prioritising funding projects and organisations supporting communities through the COVID-19 pandemic
In order to prioritise COVID-19, we won't be able to process non-COVID applications under £10,000 in some areas for now – this will differ depending on where an organisation is based. So you can still apply for some of our existing funding, but it might take a bit longer to get it from us.
Extra Government Funding in response to Covid-19
We have developed a joint response, distributing the government funding alongside our own, to support organisations to continue to deliver services to people and communities affected by COVID-19.
We have launched a £200m fund aimed primarily at small to medium organisations in England. The fund is part of the Government's £750m financial support package for charities and social enterprises announced by Government on April 8. We'll distribute the Government funding alongside National Lottery funding, to support organisations to continue to deliver services to people and communities affected by COVID-19.