Magic Little Grants Scheme 2020
Summary: Grants of £500 will be available to small local charities and community groups for community projects in Great Britain that support and inspire people to participate in sports or exercise with the primary aim of improving their physical health.
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- 1:00am - Sat 31st October, 2020
- Active Norfolk
About Magic Little Grants Scheme 2020
Grants of £500 will be available to small local charities and community groups for community projects in Great Britain that support and inspire people to participate in sports or exercise with the primary aim of improving their physical health.
It is expected that 900 grants of £500 each will be awarded in 2020. In addition, organisations who are not members of Localgiving will also benefit from an annual membership funded by Postcode Community Trust, which will provide them with access to Localgiving's suite of online fundraising tools.
To be eligible, organisations must:
- Have an annual income under £250,000 or be in their first year of operation.
- Operate within England, Scotland or Wales.
- Be planning a project that encourages people to participate in sports and exercise with the primary aim of improving the physical health and well-being of participants.
Please note schools or organisations linked to a school, such as a Parent Teacher Association, may not apply to this scheme.
Applications will be accepted from 10 March to 31 October 2020.
*Important Coronavirus Update*
- Organisations now have longer than 12 months to spend the grant and we do not require specific dates for projects that you would like us to support. We want our funding to be able to be used flexibly and trust that you will deliver projects only when it is safe to do so.
- We are happy to support projects that support people to stay active during social distancing, such as online fitness classes delivered via video conferencing software or YouTube.
Active Devon is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.