Crowdfund Sport - Sport England's Extra Funding Scheme during the COVID-19 crisis.
Sport England in partnership with Crowdfund will match investment, of up to £10,000, to help community sport and physical activity organisations start to help themselves on the road to recovery. It's specifically targeted at organisations who have a role in supporting the nation to be active but who are experiencing short term financial hardship or the ceasing of operations due to the ongoing crisis.Pledge Criteria
If your application is approved, you'll get match funding of up to 50% towards your initial crowdfunding target, up to a maximum of £10,000.
To receive a pledge, you will need to do two things (the 'fund conditions'):
1) raise at least 25% of your initial target,
2) raise this from a minimum number of supporters
Following receipt of a pledge you will also need to reach 100% of your initial funding target to receive the funds from Sport England.
The breakdowns of this are below:
● 25 supporters if your target is up to £5,000
● 50 supporters if your target is between £5,001 and £10,000
● 75 supporters if your target is between £10,001 and £15,000
● 100 supporters if your target is between £15,001 and £20,000
If either of these conditions are not met, the pledge will be withheld until both have been met. If these two conditions are met, Sport England will pledge 50% of your target up to £10,000.
Crowdfunder can support you on how to set an achievable target.
Crowdfunder are also holding monthly on-line worshops.