LTA - Facility Loan Scheme
Summary: The Facility Loan Scheme provides loans up to £250,000 to help venues deliver projects that will grow the number of people playing tennis.
- Amount Available
- up to £250,000
- Type of funding
- Facility Development
- Lawn Tennis Association
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
About LTA - Facility Loan Scheme
The scheme prioritises projects that provide community access either at the venue or in the community.
The objectives of the fund are:
- Enhance facilities to create better playing environments to encourage play all year
- Retain and increase the number of participants at the venue
- Increase non-member pay and play coaching and usage opportunities
- Grow the numbers of adults and juniors on the coaching programme
- Provide online booking through ClubSpark.
We want to work with people, committees and organisations that are committed to growing tennis by opening up access at their venue, are effectively engaging their community and have the skills to deliver their project.
What we will fund;
- Court surface upgrades to a year round playing surface
- New tennis courts with floodlights
- Airhalls/Framed Fabric buildings
- Clubhouse facilities that demonstrate a clear link to growth in tennis participation
- Accessible facilities that cater for disabled players
- Technology that makes it easier for people to access your facilities e.g. gate access systems
- Innovation to drive membership, usage and tennis participation.
The LTA are currently reviewing their capital investment framework and will announce what these will be in early 2019.
Active Devon is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.