We are looking to appoint a Club Development Manager to manage an effective and high quality support service for sports clubs via the support to clubs’ student committee members, the purpose of which is to enhance the University’s BUCS and national league positions whilst promoting and enabling increased participation. The CDM will also oversee our sports volunteering programme, The Extra Mile, and our two football development programmes, externally funded by BUCS and The FA.
- Birmingham, B15 2TT
- Contact Name
- Chris Anthony
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £27,511 to £30,046
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Wed 22nd January, 2020
- 12:00am - Wed 5th February, 2020
- Sport / Activity
- American Football, Archery, Athletics, Badminton and 49 others.
- Job Reference
- Interview Date
- Thu 20th February, 2020
About Club Development Manager
The Club Development Manager will have responsibility for:
- Programme Management (Students Clubs, Sports Volunteering, Football Development)
- Financial Management (Student Clubs)
- HR Responsibilities (for the Club Development Team and Lead/Assistant Coaches)
- Partnership working (across NGBs and the local region)
Full details can be found on the attached link or on the UoB vacancies page. Enquiries welcomed to Chris Anthony.
Active Devon is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.