Calling all enthusiastic, energetic leaders who are great with kids! An opportunity has arisen to join our fantastic and fast growing team.
Rugby Stars is an established family rugby club for children aged 18 months to 6 years. With excellent rates of pay this role will be highly sought.
Due to expansion and popular demand, a position is available for the right candidate to head coach our new family club in Corby.
You will be responsible for leading the coaching set up, managing activities and leading and inspiring children in line with Rugby Stars ethos. Ideal for those passionate about leading and inspiring children, those from a children's coaching background, primary school teachers, PE teachers etc.
The successful candidate must be:
- Great with young children
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
- Confident to work with children and interact with parents
- Able to lead and direct children through sports activities
- Able to support and guide children who may at times need additional support
- Able to give clear and direct instructions to children
- Pass a full DBS check
What we can offer you:
- Excellent rate of pay
- An opportunity to run activities inspiring young children
- Professional development to grow into the role of an effective head coach
- An opportunity to fulfil a head coach position and lead a site or franchise of your own
- Discounted franchise fee
Experience ideal but not necessary as full, on-the-job training will be provided.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter or an email outlining your suitability for the role.
Part-time hours: 3.5 per week
We are fully Covid-secure and work within government guidelines to protect our staff and customers. Full Covid-secure guidelines will be discussed with the applicant upon interview.