Are you interested in our beautiful, urban parks and would you like to help us develop them into nature filled community hubs for their neighbourhoods?
Bournemouth Parks Foundation, partnering with BCP Council, is one of nine organisations across the UK who have been selected for the Future Parks Accelerator fund from the National Lottery Heritage Fund to find new, inspiring ways to develop and manage our greenspaces.
A stepping stone for that is creating three pilot parks in Parkstone, Somerford and Winton where we can deliver a programme of work to deliver nature activities, health initiatives and community engagement to develop these parks. We have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative team, working closely with the community and the wider Greenspaces team, to make that happen.
You'll use your experience of leading nature-based sessions to facilitate a programme of activities which brings the park to life, engaging with a wide range of the community to encourage more people into our parks, for longer, while also improving the quality and biodiversity of the parks.
- Fixed-term 12-month contract from the beginning of January 2021
- Roles available: 2 full-time roles available; part-time or full-time hours considered which may result in up-to 3 employees
- Salary: £21,000 - £24,000, depending on experience
View the job description and person specification.
Please send your CV and covering letter detailing:
- How your meet the Person Specification
- Whether you'd like to work full or part-time
- Current salary
- If you have an affinity to one of the selected parks
To email@example.com by midnight on Tuesday 10 November 2020.
Provisional interview dates are 23 & 24 November 2020.
For further information please contact Janna Bloice, Future Parks Project Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org